Wednesday, May 15th, 2019
10:00 am EDT (New York - UTC -4) / 3:00 pm BST (London - UTC +1)
Show Event Time/Date in My Time Zone
How do you write surveys to measure attitudes effectively and bring your organization meaningful results? This 1-hour webinar shares good practice pointers that are backed up by research evidence. Key topics and objectives of this session include:
- Understand what influences people answering attitude surveys
- Learn techniques to write better survey questions (and common pitfalls to avoid)
- Discover how the wording and order of questions can influence answers
- Consider how many options to include in a question's rating scale
- Limit "satisficing," where participants take shortcuts or select a response without adequate thought
- Use key capabilities in Questionmark authoring, delivery and reporting to create and deliver effective surveys
Submit the following form to Register Today!
About the presenter:
John Kleeman is Executive Director and Founder of Questionmark. He has a first class degree from Trinity College, Cambridge, and is a Chartered Engineer. John wrote the first version of the Questionmark assessment software system and then founded Questionmark in 1988 to market, develop and support it. John has been heavily involved in assessment software development for over 20 years and has also participated in several standards initiatives: he was on the original team that created IMS QTI and was the instigator and chairman of the panel that produced the Standard BS 7988, which has now become ISO 23988.