Registration for this event has closed
Friday 1st June, 2018 - 08:30 to 12:00
We invite you to join us for a complimentary breakfast briefing to learn more about online assessment technology and find out about the newest technologies and services from Questionmark through a mix of presentations and commentary.
Traditional knowledge and post-learning assessments tend to look backward, not forward: they are typically designed to measure what participants can remember rather than gauging how they would apply their knowledge, skills and abilities to perform tasks, make decisions, and solve "real- world" problems.
- Explore how assessments can be used to predict future performance
- Learn about Situational Judgment Assessments (SJAs) and the choices involved in creating them
- Keep up with the latest updates about GDPR and Regulatory Compliance
- Hear directly from customers and how they are using assessment
- Get updates on the latest new assessment management technologies
- Network with peers and meet the Questionmark team